If you were not able to participate here are the project samples and instructions.
- Cut an aperture into the patterned paper but ensure you leave a space to put your greeting and snow globe stand.
- Line up the white backing card with the aperture to establish where you will place you images for the snow globe bit of the card. (pencil a light mark)
- Peel the front of the plastic snow globe sticky tape and line the patten paper over the top to adhere. Press down firmly.
- Stamp the house image with brown or black ink onto a spare piece of card. Colour in with markers and cut out with die.
- Adhere your globe images to the backing card using your pencil lines as a guide.
- Put the front of the globe upside down in front of you and fill with shaker materials. Ensure the material is away from the edges, peel off the sticky strip on the back of the globe.
- Glue the outside of the backing card and line up to the front of the globe and stick in place, press firmly.
- Stamp and cut out a sentiment and snow globe stand image and adhere to front of card. Adhere some white card inside the card and if you wish stamp a greeting or decorate.
- Tie a gold bow with ribbon and adhere to front of card as shown with a glue dot.
- Run a piece of white card through the cable embossing folder.
- Stamp Sentiment onto small stitched rectangle of white card.
- Cut trees out of green and white card. Cut one of the trees off.
- Cut the two church pieces out of white card and some scrap green card to adhere behind the windows.
- Tie a bow using bakers twine towards the bottom of the larger stitched rectangle.
- Assemble the card as shown using tombow glue sparingly! Stamp inside the card if required and use a stampin’ dimensional on the back of the front sentiment to lift it.
Tags / Tag Card
1. Cut an aparture in the centre of the circle of glitter card.
2. Adhere the aperture to the front of a white card circle using small stampin dimensions.
3. Cut using dies the trees / reindeer / polar bears to preference .
4. If using trees run some puff snow liquid over where you want snow and heat with the heat tool. Put the card onto a heat mat before heating. Heat until the snow has puffed up!
5. Adhere trees into the background of the aparture and usingnt them .
6. Use the hole maker and punch a hole at the top of the tag and tie ribbon as desired. OR
7. Adhere to card front with a stamped sentiment and green ribbon tied into a knot to one side.
Tomorrow I am putting together some other alternatives you can make with this set - some christmas themed and some are not!